- COVID-19 Information & Quick Links
- UCheck is a self-assessment web portal that allows U of T community members to generate a COVID-19 risk status. If you develop symptoms that you're concerned about, please contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000. If you’ve tested positive for COVID-19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Feeling distressed?
- The 2023 Undergraduate Summer Timetable is now available!
- April 3, 4–6 pm (Sidney Smith Hall Room 2101), Doing (Public) Histories of Medicine with Art, Non-Art, Objects, and Things with Allison Morehead
- April 4, 12–2 pm (Online via Zoom), Architectural History Working Group
- April 4, 2–3:15 pm (Jackman Humanities Building Room 100a), Curating Visual and Material Histories of Medicine with Allison Morehead
- April 15, 11 am (Online via Zoom), Islamic Art & Material Culture Collaborative, Art and Activism in Contemporary Global Landscapes: Conversations with Contemporary Artists from the Islamic World, “Art on the Streets: Human Rights, Feminism and South Asian Identity” with Shehzil Malik
- April 19, 12 pm (Online via Zoom), NiCHE-JHI Visual Cultures of the Circumpolar Virtual Roundtable with Mark Cheetham & Isabelle Gapp
- April 20, 7–8 pm (Online via Zoom), Manifesting Miracles: Image Cults in Late Medieval Southern Italy
Welcome to the Department of Art History
Founded in 1934, the Department of Art History was the first of its kind at a Canadian university and over seven decades has achieved an international reputation for scholarly and creative excellence.