This story will be updated as postings close and/or are filled.
The University of Toronto’s Work Study Program offers remote "on-campus" positions that provide students with an opportunity to gain practical work experience. Through the Work Study Program, students develop their knowledge, strengthen their skills and explore how their academic studies translate to career possibilities.
The Student Application Period for the Summer 2021 Work Study Program opens on April 19, 2021.
At that time, the Department of Art History will accept applications for the following Work Study Positions:
- Graduate Writing Coordinator, 176668
GUStA Database Administrator, 174925 (closed & filled)
- Image Captioning & Accessible Content Creation Assistant, 178163
Office & Communications Assistant, 174931 (closed & filled)
Research Assistant (Canadian Architecture & Cities), 174919 (closed & filled)
- Research Assistant (Early Islamic Architecture & Archaeology), 174917
Research Assistant (History of Chinese Painting), 174920 (closed; applications under review)
You can find full job descriptions and application information at the CLN website beginning April 19.
- University of Toronto Student
- Non-degree students are NOT eligible for Work Study
- Students are permitted to accept only ONE Work Study position per program period.
- Students doing a paid placement (e.g. co-op work term) already are NOT also eligible for work study
- Students registered in the Toronto School of Theology are NOT eligible for Work Study positions.
- Graduate students MUST be registered as defined by their college/faculty in order to be eligible. Students working towards their dissertation or thesis are also eligible.
Summer 2021 Course Load:
- Domestic and international undergraduate and graduate degree students enrolled in at least 0.5 credits in either of the summer sessions.
- International students are subject to additional eligibility criteria and are strongly encouraged to refer to the CIE webpage to confirm they meet at all of the Government of Canada regulations regarding on-campus work.