There are two Work Study programs offered each year: Fall/Winter and Summer. Work Study positions are posted via the University of Toronto Career Learning Network website. For more information on the Work Study Program, and for a link to job postings, please visit the CLN website.
(Note: UTORid login is required to view postings)
The student applicaiton period for the Summer 2021 Work Study period opens April 19, 2021. At that time the Department of Art History will accept applications for the following Work Study Positions:
- Graduate Writing Coordinator
- GUStA Database Administrator
- Image Captioning & Accessible Content Creation Assistant
- Office & Communications Assistant
- Research Assistant (Canadian Architecture & Cities)
- Research Assistant (Early Islamic Architecture & Archaeology)
- Research Assistant (History of Chinese Painting)
Please check back soon for the CLN IDs affiliated with each position.