How to Audit an Art History Course
If you would like to audit an Art History course, you will need to complete these steps before the end of the second class:
- Refer to the Arts & Science timetable for the list of current courses, when they are offered, instructor information, and class locations.
- Complete the FAH Course Audit Form PDF.
- Obtain the course instructor’s signature.
- Return the form to the department.
Please contact the undergraduate assistant with any questions you have about auditing.
The fees for auditing a course in the Department of Art History during the 2022–23 academic year is as follows (40% of regular tuition fees):
- $530 for a full course
- $265 for a half course
If you are a currently registered U of T student, you do not have to pay fees unless you require a certificate of attendance.
- Auditing is subject to available space in the classroom as of the start of classes and the course instructor’s approval.
- Auditing a course entitles you to attend lecturesonly.
- You may not submit any written work, attend tutorials, write tests or exams or have access to the course website.