The schedule for the Department of Art History's 2019-20 Architectural History Working Group meetings is now available.
All meetings will be held on Tuesdays from 12 PM to 2 PM in the Department Seminar Room (Sidney Smith Hall, Room 6032), unless noted otherwise in the events calendar.
The Architectural History Working Group explores research and teaching on architecture. Please note that participation in this group is limited to members of the department’s faculty, graduate students, and post-doctoral fellows. Whether your principal research is on architectural history or you engage with it more selectively, your participation in this group is warmly welcomed.
- Oct. 22 - Heba Mostafa, “Between Two Caliphs: Jerusalem and the Formation of Islamic Architecture”
- Jan. 21 - Philip Sapirstein, title TBA
- Feb. 11 - John Paul Ricco, “The Intimacy of the Outside”
- Mar. 17 - Matt Kavaler, title TBA
- Apr. 7 - Peter Sealy, “Photographs in the Late- and Postmodern Architectural Drawing”